In the centre of Mykonos Town, Villa Kampani is one of the island’s most beautiful houses. It was built around 1850 and became the residence of the former mayor of Mykonos, Michalis Kampanis. The Villa is built in the traditional Mykonian style with thick rock support walls along with high wooden beam ceilings. The Villa has been fully renovated in all areas in 2014, fitted with new sound proof double glazing windows locking out all the town noise. Some furniture and appliances of the original house, have been refurbished and placed in the villa.